Strategy, Vision & Purpose
Our strategy, our vision and our purpose are the cornerstones for our success
nkt cables is a global market-leading supplier to the energy sector. We are front-runners in the development, manufacture and marketing of high-end cables, cable accessories, and cable solutions for a number of purposes, including:
• Electrical infrastructure
• The construction field
• Railway and automotive industries.
Our philosophy is founded on the principles of supplying creative, technologically-advanced, sustainable products, services and solutions for our customers.
Our manufacturing facilities are among the most modern, flexible and cost-efficient in the industry, and we invest heavily in maintaining the highest possible technological standards. Meeting CO2 emissions goals is a top priority, as are neutral production and waste prevention. Our state-of-the-art factory in Cologne is equipped with the most up-to-date equipment and procedures available, and is one of the most modern manufacturing plants in the world.
Our main focus is to remain at the industry forefront, and to innovate with new products and solutions that improve our services and promote a healthy environment.
• nkt cables has a workforce of approximately 2.769 employees, and achieved a 2016 turnover of around €1.0 billion
• nkt cables is owned by NKT Holding A/S (www.nkt.dk), which is listed on the Danish Stock Exchange
• NKT Holding owns a group of companies, spanning a range of industries with production facilities on four continents
• NKT Holding employs approximately 8,958 people
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
please be informed that currently customers of nkt cables have received an e-mail/letter asking them to pay open invoices to a new bank account.
Please note: Those fake letters/e-mails have never been sent by nkt cables.
In case you receive such a letter/e-mail, please do NOT pay the requested amount to the stated bank account.Instead we would kindly ask you to inform us immediately at email@example.com
Thank you for your cooperation.HIDE NOTIFICATION